We find solutions
Since founding the practice in 2005, we have helped developers, town planners, councils, and environmental consultancies to navigate through the increasingly complex landscape of Environmental and Planning Law.
Unlike other firms, our Principal and Accredited Specialist Planning and Environment Law, Grant Long, was a qualified and experienced Town Planner before becoming a Lawyer. Our Senior Lawyer, Belinda Charlton, has an in-depth understanding of local councils having acted as General Manager for a Council in the area.
We are uniquely experienced and qualified in the area of development, planning and litigation.
Based in Newcastle, our specialised team serve the area from the Hunter Region to Sydney and beyond.
Whether it’s a large organisation or a home owner, our clients want the same things
- To be heard
- To feel confident with the experts hired to get their task done, and
- To find solutions in their favour
I want assistance, what are the first steps?
- Call us or fill in the form below to book a time for a meeting.
- At this first meeting bring all relevant material so we have some idea about the details of your matter.
- Once we have heard you and understand what you want, we will try and to provide you with an estimation of costs. A cost agreement sets out the agreed scope of work based on the information and material you can provide us. A payment into the Trust account provides the funds for us to proceed with you matter and pay all your associated costs on your behalf.
Meet the team
Grant Long, Principal Lawyer, Accredited Specialist Planning & Environment Law
A qualified Town Planner and highly experienced planning and development lawyer
Belinda Charlton, Senior Lawyer
A highly intelligent lawyer with vast experience working for various councils at the most senior levels of legal and business management