Land and Environment Court Matters

  • Advocacy
  • Advice
  • Strategy
  • ADR – mediation, s.34 conciliation conferences & informal negotiation

State and Local Government Law

  • Assistance in understanding local and state planning law obligations and direction
  • Review and advice on Local Council’s Development Control Plans
  • Prosecution and Defence
  • Companion Animals (dogs & cats)
  • Section 124 Orders

Planning Law

  • Development Applications and reviews
  • Cordination of the necessary supporting expert reports
  • Contaminated land
  • Body Corporate matters
  • Land use issues
  • Section 94 developer contributions
  • Section 121B & 124 Orders
  • Project management of Developments

Environmental Law

  • Implications of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act
  • Contaminated land
  • Advocacy and representation
  • Council negotiations

Property Law

  • Tree disputes
  • Boundary issues
  • Compensation
  • Easement and covenants

Courts and Tribunals

  • Land and Environment Court
  • Supreme Court
  • High Court
  • District Court
  • Local Court
  • NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)

I want assistance, what are the first steps?

  1. Call our office 02 4929 1929 or fill in the form to the right.
  2. One of the team will contact you to get an understanding of your goals and make sure we can assist you.
  3. An email/Cost and Disclosure Agreement setting out the agreed scope of work will be sent to you.
  4. Upon receiving your approval to proceed and funds in trust we will begin work on your matter.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Message