We find solutions in planning and environmental law
We are uniquely experienced and qualified in the area of development, planning and litigation. Based in Newcastle, our specialised team serve the area from the Hunter Region to Sydney and beyond.
I want assistance, what are the first steps?
- Call our office or fill in the form below.
- One of the team will contact you and let you know if an initial meeting is necessary.
Initial meetings are not free of charge, despite whether you wish to proceed with your matter or not.
- Through our phone discussion/meeting we will make sure we can assist you.
- An email or Cost and Disclosure Agreement will then be sent to you.
- Upon receiving your approval to proceed and funds in trust we will begin work on your matter.
“We would like to sincerely thank Long Legal for their support with our successful appeal against Council. Their professional and expert guidance inspired confidence in us to remain strong and hopeful throughout the legal process. Demolition in a Heritage Conservation Area certainly proved to be a contentious issue – but the outcome, in our favour, was justifiable and fantastic!”
– Nisbet, 2017.
The State Government is letting Newcastle down with its latest release from the Revitalising Newcastle project. There is an old saying that failing to plan is planning to fail. Sadly for Newcastle, despite enormous rhetoric, there is a distinct absence of planning.